Skyquest Technology Consulting, India
SkyQuest Technology Group, is a global IP/Technology focused investment bank & accelerator that operates through way of 6 offices around the world and 48 representative offices in India, China, Korea, USA, Canada, Russia, Australia, Israel, and other ASEAN Countries. Across various sectors: Life Sciences, Agritech, Cleantech (Water, Energy, and Waste Management), Nanotech, IT & Communication, and FMCG.
- Business Prospecting & Facilitation, Deal-making and Technology Transfer & Commercialization (Co-partnering, In-licensing and Out-Licensing).
- Global Custom & Proprietary Search, Evaluation and Acquisition of Early Stage Technologies.
- Technology or Product Specific Market & Business Research.
- Collaborative & Clinical Research Project Management.
International/National organizations SQ is on their Board, to count a few:
- SS-GATE - SQ represent India in the UNDP organization at South-South Global Assets and Technology Exchange (SS-GATE), a virtual and physical platform where entrepreneurs in developing countries can interact and obtain needed technology, assets and finance in a secure environment. Made up of 39 member States.
- UN ESCAP - SQ is a member of the Business Advisory Council, The UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) is the regional development arm of the United Nations for the Asia-Pacific region. Made up of 62 member States.
- TII - recently SQ have been nominated as a Board member of the European Technology Innovation International (TII) in Luxembourg. Made up of 36 member state (Lithuanian Innovation Centre)
- ITRI - SQ is the IP accelerator/commercialization arm of the Taiwanese Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) is a nonprofit R&D organization engaging in applied research and technical services.
For the company profile, please click here.
For a testimonial praising the services of Skyquest, please click here
If you wish to get in contact with SkyQuest, please
medIQ - Life Science Solutions
medIQ is a business development agency, which applies a bottom-up systematic methodology of due diligence,
market analysis and concept-to-completion project management for medical device and life sciences companies seeking to enter Germany,
and other EU countries.
medIQ offers medical device developers a unique suite of capabilities that can significantly accelerate commercialization of medical devices
within the EU. A tremendous opportunity for early to mid-stage device makers to receive feasibility and regulatory evaluation, to ensure that
costly mistakes are avoided, time to market is reduced, and rapid adoption is ensured.
medIQ’s capabilities include:
If you wish to get in contact with medIQ, please
- Front-to-end due diligence and assessment of devices to ensure viability.
- Early-stage evaluation by top KOL who impact device adoption.
- Clinical trial site identification, PI engagement and clinical trial management.
- Channel development and pre-sale of devices during completion of clinical studies.
- Logistics and distribution.
- Marketing and sales campaign development, conforming to the cultural and regulatory environments within the EU.
- Positioning of devices to ensure maximum exposure to targeted physicians, KOL, clinics and medical media.
- Clinician and sales team learning and certification programs, with Continuing medical education programs.
German-Israeli Life Sciences Committee
A Joint Initiative of the German-Israeli Economic Association and the Israeli-German Chamber of Industry & Commerce
The German-Israeli Life Sciences Committee's aim to improve bilateral relations in life sciences in business as well as research between both countries. To achieve this goal, the Committee supports Israel’s and Germany’s life science community with three major activities:
- Creating Awareness of existing incentives, programs and partners: There are many opportunities for bilateral engagement, but most are not widely-known in Israel and Germany alike. Furthermore, examples of success and failure exist. They can serve as case-studies for future engagement and can prevent mistakes. The Committee supports the Israeli and German life science communities to get access to this knowledge.
- Identification of life-science-opportunities and future growth markets and technologies with a particular focus on Israel and Germany. The Committee assesses regularly new trends and tendencies in life sciences and evaluates their specific impact on Israel and Germany. It identifies specific opportunities for bilateral engagement and helps firms in both countries to get joint projects started.
- A Network is provided by the Committee in Israel and Germany to support the life science community in both countries to successfully engage in bilateral projects.
If you wish to get in contact with GILSC, please
Diva Keren Creative HR
Diva Keren Creative HR provides the Israeli Life Science and Cleantech Industry with competent, tailored executive search and placement services. The company also caters to related business organizations including venture capital and investor groups, startups and incubators. With an in-depth knowledge of this growing sector, locating and offering pre-screened, talented executives suited to the appropriate position is one of the fine crafts we provide. Human Resource consulting services are available for companies both large and small, allowing you to focus on your core business. Diva Keren's accomplished team will address, understand and fulfill your HR requirements.
If you wish to get in contact with Diva Keren Creative HR, please
Sanovo Medical provides funding, regulatory, and commercialization support to companies seeking entry into the Japanese market.
In addition to funding the development and approval of our partner’s products, we offer a strategic approach to product development and commercialization that ensures long-term value maximization while minimizing partner resource requirements.
Key benefits of partnering with Sanovo Medical, include:
- Ability to access the world’s second largest medical device market without losing focus on core markets in the US and Europe.
- Efficient off balance sheet development.
- Accelerated revenue and earnings recognition.
- Organizational learning via exposure to our regulatory, reimbursement, and commercialization experts.
- Rapid, flexible, and Western-friendly approach to business.
If you wish to get in contact with Sanovo, please
Clever Reimbursement Consulting Services for Europe and USA.
MediClever manages end-to-end reimbursement projects for life-science companies, selling pharmaceuticals and medical technology products in the US and Europe. Our experts will help you:
- Choose the most relevant target markets.
- Locate existing reimbursement mechanisms.
- Establish new reimbursement mechanisms.
- Verify the generation of required supportive documentation.
- Execute the established milestones, required for reimbursement.
- Render a cost-effective service, suitable for large companies and incubator startups alike.
If you wish to get in contact with MediClever, please
Obelis European Authorized Representative Center (O.E.A.R.C) based in Brussels, Belgium since 1988 is one of the largest Regulatory Centers in Europe, assisting non-European manufacturers’ successful endeavors into Europe. Obelis (ISO Certified and E.A.A.R. member) services include: E.A.R/ EC REP., CE Marking consulting, EU Harmonized Standards Identification, P.M.S, Free Sales Certificate, GMDN Code Research, Device Registration, Trade Mark Submission, and more.
Obelis’ One Link One Solution™ (O.L.O.S.) robust compliance network includes regulatory experts from around the world providing international regulatory support and language compliance alongside superior international representation in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Israel, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, USA and the Philippines - “For the Mutual Benefit of the Mutual Clients”.
Obelis provides integrated regulatory solutions for the following European Directives and Regulations: MDD 93/42/EEC & 2007/47/EC, IVDD 98/79/EC, PPE 89/686/EEC, LVD 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/108/EC, MSD 98/37/EC & 2006/42/EC, R&TTE 99/5/EC, Cosmetic 78/768/EEC, GPSD 2001/95/EC, TSD 88/378/EEC, P&PW 94/62/EC, RoHS 2002/95/EC, WEEE 2002/96/EC & 2003/108/EC and (EC)REACH 1907/2006.
For additional information please visit the Obelis web site at www.obelis.net.
If you wish to get in contact with Obelis, please