David Furst, MBA - President & CEO
Mr. Furst has over 37 years of corporate experience as a veteran of the Home Land Security, and Electronic industries. Over the recent 17 years, Mr. Furst is active
in the Life Sciences Industry, benefit from his reputation and intimate acquaintance with the Israeli Life Sciences industry.
Mr. Furst takes special pride in his worldwide network, international reputation, and global strategic outlook. Mr. Furst’s relationship with his customers, and business partners, is based on trust.
Currently serves as the President & CEO of LifeSci – Connecting Businesses to Markets Worldwide.
- Chairman of 3QBD – Point of Care, In-Vitro molecular diagnostic device.
- Active Chairman of the "German-Israel Life Sciences Committee" (GILSC).
- SkyQuest Israel | Director EuroAsia at SkyQuest, India – Global IP/Technology focused investment bank & accelerator of IP assets & technologies, in the Life Sciences, Agritech, Cleantech (Water, energy, waste management), Nanotechnology industries, ICT, and FMCG.
- Executive - International Business Development at “medIQ Life Science Solutions”, Germany – Global life science company, guiding Medical Device companies to
introduce their solution to the EU Healthcare markets.
- Partner – Business Strategy at DivaKeren Creative HR – Executive search for life sciences.
- Strategic Partner of Sanovo Medical, Japan – unique combination of capabilities to the development and commercialization of medical devices in Japan.
- Member on “The Life Science Forum” at the Israeli Palestinian Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Furst serves as an ambassador of good will of the Israeli Life Sciences Industry at any opportunity around the world.
Prior to his current roles, Mr. Furst served as a Chairman of PolyTouch Medical (acquired), Director of the Advisory Board of BioData (acquired), Director -
Life Science and Nanotechnology Industries at Israel Export Institute, Mr. Furst founded and managed CellFeed Medical, Served as a Partner at Atara Technology Ventures,
COO at Ron-Tech Medical, VP R&D of MTRE Advanced Technology, the R&D Manager at Direx Medical Devices, Before that he served as a Business Development manager
at Orbotech (NASDAQ: ORBK).
Mr. Furst is an MBA graduate of Brunel University of West London. He is a retired Lt. Colonel of the Israeli Paratroopers' Corps.